Re: King of the hill

Thank you for taking out that fleet, lot of people in standard server will be greatfull... Hehehehe...

I sneak into that death star, aim at the hill and fire at the it! but the shot fail and destroy the RIP itself... i jump out right a seconde befor the blast, blast that send you to outer space while i sit at your place as:

KOTH
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

I'm too tough for poison: I snort cats.

Apparently you poor fools didn't understand the first time I ran you over in... MAH TANK!
... but I'll do it again for good measure.

Koth
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

Lot of things happened on MY hill when i was sleeping...
I grab my sword and cut your tank into pieces then behead Atazeromind and sit at my throne as:

KOTH
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

I give you a recycler to rebuild your tank, but dont bring it to this battlefield againe if you like it that much.

Still KOTH.
fearless~

I get up, find my sword and jump into the sky then come down on Zeus's eye... hanging on his face with my sword in his eye, i put a seal on his forehead wich send him to the underworld...
Then i climb the hill and place my sword up on the top of it...

I'm a little busy in RL guys, i'll come back later to take over MY hill... till then, have fun;)

oh, make sure you dont move my sword from up there... hehehehe...
fearless~