Re: King of the hill

"They" means?.... the charecters in That URL?

Ok lets make it more intresting, i
grab a water gun and make you all wet and then with help of a fan you'll get a bad cold.
The only doctor is in other side of planet and i'm King of the hill when you are walking all this way long to buy some drugs!!!
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

Little do you know, Ace... When i touch my sword, there will be no more mercy!
But i'll continue smoothly for now... I open a worm hole and send you to my moon in g4 then i'll get all defenses in there to watch out for you. enjoy the vac!
(no, that moon doesnt have a hill)

KOTH
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

I throw an apple into your worm hole before it closes. It understands irony, has a good laugh, and we become friends. It takes me back to where I started, pulls you in, and spits you out inside my Minecraft world, where I have full diamond and pwn you for eternity.

Koth.
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

I call upon cyrus the great and he come to my help with his 100 mil soliders army, we conquer the hill and send you to oblivion...
Then cyrus go back to paradise, and i shall become KOTH!
fearless~

Ah, but you forget we are still in my Minecraft world, and this "oblivion" is just the Nether. Entering creative mode, I kick all of the other players except for me and you, and rebuke your power to destroy blocks. I then encase you in bedrock.

Koth

10 Gale Points FTW

Haha, what took you so long Ace?

BTW, i have no idea what minecraft is but its ok... I call symbolseka to bring her fleet and torn your minecraft world apart, then i man a bc and return to our beatifull hillside.
KOTH
fearless~

I didn't actually see that you had replied the first time. And you dun't know what Minecraft is!? You're missing out. But I guess I'll quit referring to it.

I take a single Death Star with weapon/shield/armour techs all researched to 100,000,000,000 and challenge that fleet to a duel. A DANCE duel. I bust a move, which is pretty good, but we both know you can do better. While you prove how much more skilled at the art of dancing than I am, I run you over with MEH TANK and take my residence upon the hill once more.

Koth

10 Gale Points FTW

Fine. I just attack the fleet with the mighty Death Star I mentioned, and wipe the ships out. Then I take my place on the the hill as

Koth

10 Gale Points FTW