Re: King of the hill

I make a turkey sandwich. You instantly become hungry, and are mesmerized by the sandwich. I throw the sandwich into a treasure chest, and you jump into the chest after it. I lock the chest, weld it it shut, drop it into a hole, and pour cement over it. Then I once again take my place as:

Koth.
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

I call upon the mighty wizard toad, who changes you into a woman. And since this thread was not named "Queen of the hill", I once again take my place as:

Koth.

10 Gale Points FTW

And persian enter the battle...

I open a internet cafe next to hill and load zorg on all computer's you people cant resist and start playing zorg for endless hours while i sit on top of hill and play it by my phone!
KOTH
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

Little does Persian know, Ace is always online, and can always resist zorg long enough to get in meh tank and runz you ovah!

Koth

10 Gale Points FTW

Tank? Really? hadnt anything more epic? Ok fine, i wipe you out with a simple wwII bazooka and wait for you to show me what you got.
KOTH
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi