Re: something odd is in the air.

I am well aware of alliances crashing members with their fleet left unattended, but I don't think that is what happened here, and every member of WAR knows this as well. I have no problem with this, and fully support it in my alliance on extreme....I say again, this is not what happened here.

Also, since lord shadow or whatever he is calling himself this week readily admitted to keeping HALF of the df, shouldn't that fall under the milking rule? In extreme and any other alliance that does this, they give the full df back to the player, not half.

I still say it smells. It reeks of a violation, and that stink isn't lord shadows #2 attacker medal last week....LOL

Harry, or IMAF the thing is that it was not a fleet crash I feel sort of sad to say this but it was the rule. If not you guys will get the DF and well u guys grow and we lose some more in the huge point difference. Well this way we at least can help get some more out of this and well its just making it so if u guys cant get it, no one can i guess :S
Well... u can think what you think but i dont think that is the point IMO, and I'm in the alliance :P

harryballsac wrote:Seems WAR members have been attacking one another to pad the scoreboard. Surely this is illegal, right? So far its just been the dregs of WAR, the real noobs of ZE, utilizing this tactic. I would be curious to know what the few WAR members that aren't uber noobs think of this tactic?
I've been gone a while but I imagine this is still legal, since I haven't heard of a game rule against attacking an alliance mate
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.

well i love all you guys you's make this game so much more exciting and interesting . it's usually the same people in the chat forums and it's all rather very interesting what you's talk about . it helps make never a dull moment in this game :D . i'm chaos from sins weve only just started out , my first time playing . " ALL " each and everyone of you make this game more fascinating well done . fly safe and good luck , especially to me im going to need it with all you powerfull entity's out there :D . by the way i might azwell go along and say , i welcome you'r mocking replys , because from the many posts iv'e read theres always someone with a bad reply , or who picks on the new guy lol xxx

Re:

chaos ender of voids wrote:well i love all you guys you's make this game so much more exciting and interesting . it's usually the same people in the chat forums and it's all rather very interesting what you's talk about . it helps make never a dull moment in this game :D . i'm chaos from sins weve only just started out , my first time playing . " ALL " each and everyone of you make this game more fascinating well done . fly safe and good luck , especially to me im going to need it with all you powerfull entity's out there :D . by the way i might azwell go along and say , i welcome you'r mocking replys , because from the many posts iv'e read theres always someone with a bad reply , or who picks on the new guy lol xxx
It's called "hazing the new guy". pretty soon Karnage1 is going to grab you by the ankles and stick your head in the toilet and give you a swirly.lol

anyways, welcome aboard.

try not to get crashed :D

harryballsac wrote:I am well aware of alliances crashing members with their fleet left unattended, but I don't think that is what happened here, and every member of WAR knows this as well. I have no problem with this, and fully support it in my alliance on extreme....I say again, this is not what happened here.

Also, since lord shadow or whatever he is calling himself this week readily admitted to keeping HALF of the df, shouldn't that fall under the milking rule? In extreme and any other alliance that does this, they give the full df back to the player, not half.

I still say it smells. It reeks of a violation, and that stink isn't lord shadows #2 attacker medal last week....LOL
if you really suspect a player of breaking game rules, there's an admin email for a reason: webmaster@zorgempire.net, use it. The admins will handle it from there, so please don't come on the forums (or go on ze chat for that matter) and start making accusations in public, especially since doing so is actually a violation of forum rules.
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.