something odd is in the air.

Seems WAR members have been attacking one another to pad the scoreboard. Surely this is illegal, right? So far its just been the dregs of WAR, the real noobs of ZE, utilizing this tactic. I would be curious to know what the few WAR members that aren't uber noobs think of this tactic?

Re: something odd is in the air.

Nothing odd.........I have crashed many members in the past for same violation. Unlike Chosen ones, rest of us dont share account info to keep others fleets safe. We crash em, perhaps thats our downfall, we should play like you guys, but we did and new rules always come out of it to stop us from doing what you were doing:)

This is a war game, that shows too much info that really takes surprise away from upcoming noobs against seasoned vets. Its become too easy not for noobs, but for the vets to see more without sending a probe. Really should be a option to not be included into the medal system, and top hits., but thats just me, I like challenges, not given to me so easy, and I dont like alert bot built in game....maybe I do, alert your wife all night your up playing a stupid game :lol:

Re: something odd is in the air.

The purpose of crashing an alliance mate's fleet is to prevent the resources from getting outside the alliance, and is used as a last resort when an ally's fleetsave really does go pear shaped,
The scoreboard statistics are merely a side effect, unintentional and hopefully very rare,

As for manipulating the scoreboard...yes the hits show and a medal is accredited for it, but really...who wants to own the top defender medal?
Plus any alliance that does manipulate the scoreboard just to gain medals is actually growing less efficiently due to the lost resources as an alliance whole, hence a pointless endeavour

Chat Administrator ~ 7 Gale Points