Motion Targeting Technology

After doing zero damage to several fleets the thought passed through my mind that my defense commander must be a moron, any RL leader would target the attacking fleet in chunks rather just say "open fire". This gave me an idea.

Motion Targeting Technology- Each level allows you to focus your attack on a certain portion of a fleet, doing no damage to but ignoring the shields and armor of the untargeted portion of the fleet. Level one could focus fire on only 90% of the fleet treating, level 5 could target 50%, Level 10 could target 10%. Level 10 would treat it as if the fleet was a tenth the size as the one that was attacking. Meaning instead of needing a defense that could take out 10,000 Lunar Guardians I would only need one that could take out 1,000. The other 9,000 would still win but at much greater cost.

Seeing as this works against all fleets it adds greater depth to ACS defend and attack, maintains fleet saving as a nessecary part of the game whilst bringing greater balance between play styles.

Re: Motion Targeting Technology

Makes the turtles almost next to impossible to hit.
And plus 70% of your defense structures are retained after a combat (unless you were hit by IPMs) whereas if the fleet gets crashed.. you can only rebuild if you get any of the DF formed.
With this tech, the defense would be overpowering.. way more overpowering the fleets.
What should I do? Risk my life fighting you, or watch how you're killing everyone? I would turn around.. walk away.. never care, but that... would just make me a Human.
We both know, HUMAN I AM NOT!!

Re: Motion Targeting Technology

-1. They are right, this would make Turtles almost impossible to hit for any profit. Maybe something like the Mine General building from the Tournament, only limited to a percentage, like hides 50% of your total res max to even it out, but this would just be too much.
I have returned. I have opened my eyes to a new realm. And in it, I see my foes at my feet. You have been warned.