Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Re: Getting a big planet

Awsome! Thanks, VERY useful info here. However I wish I had read this sooner as now I have sunk in too much res. in a planet that has only 147 fields and I think I'm gonna have to keep it now... :Doh: :wall:
If knowledge is power.... How come my power company can't answer my physics exam questions when I call???

Ra-Sec wrote::think: Hmmmm.... Well, until I reach my limit, I'll probably just use it as a resource hub... :think:
That is a good idea. Until you reach your limit there is no need to abandon undersize colonies and you can use them as resource feeders for your keepers.
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the Spiffiest of them all?

Do Science Responsibly: Don't Do Science and Drive

"While it's good to learn from experience, it is better to learn from other people's experience" - Warren Buffett

Eeek... Hmmm... :think: True, but as my others that are good grow, they'll be able to support any new planets by the time I need to abandon it. (I'd hope.) New planets are easy, its the location that's hard to get sometimes... Say If I was to abandon my planet, could I send another colony ship there & have a "different" planet in the same space? (I never deleted a planet, so I'm not sure.)
If knowledge is power.... How come my power company can't answer my physics exam questions when I call???