Zorg rubie use

I wonder how many of the top ranked guys ubuy zorg rubies. Do you need em to stay in the top, or do they just help?
Sig by TG trigger.

Cops don't like me, so I don't like cops. ne ne ne ne ne ne ne ne, ne ne ne ne ne ne, nenenenene PWNNN!!!

Re: Zorg rubie use

I'm sure they help some people quite a lot. Personally I don't have any nor have never purchased them. It's not because I don't want to. It's simply that in order to support questions by every user I need to be playing at the lowest common denominator.

i bought them 2 times after i already made it in the top 10 mainly to support the game. i like this game and zorg rubies will help it last longer not to mention that there are some neat things that you can do with the rubies
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

I personaly use zorg rubies But for me it is more cost efficest to use them to 25% all mine production. for 30.00 american you can have all your resources +25% for 6 months or more. When i first started they were very usefull when starting all the 21 planets. I used them for multi que and when you have great resources shiped in you can make some real progress to get into the game. Just a free tip on the rubies. And Sad.. I used to use em for instant build but that gets expensive...