Increase inactive player deletion to 180 days,

...so there are more to farm.

I figured that there aren't enough inactive players to farm because all their planets are erased after just 45 days. -_-

If the reason for deleting so soon is due to storage issues, then:

The cheapest hard drive in cost-per-GB is a 2TB Seagate for just $99.99, or ~5.1¢/GB.

Is storage still so expensive for you? How old are your latest hard drives anyway? How many TBs does the latest one have, and how much was paid to obtain it?

With these new, cheap ones, you'll have more than enough room for any inactive player who has ever played there, so with the 180-day limit, you'll still have plenty of space left over.

Re: Increase inactive player deletion to 180 days,

Flapper wrote:Deleting planets is about removing clutter. There are plenty of inactive farms, but none of them stock as many targets as some people do. A hundred and fifty LC's per planet adds up fast.
You're worried about a little clutter? Then why can't we just add new galaxies? New systems? We only have 9 galaxies, 499 systems in each. Why not have 999 systems in a galaxy instead?

(N.B. and FWIW, there are billions of systems in real galaxies anyway, and billions of galaxies in the universe. Also, there are about 30 in our "Local Group.")
oXOctaviaXo wrote:I would like to point out that planets are NOT deleted as often as they should be.
I'd support adding systems and galaxies to the game. When hard drives keep diving in price/TB ratios, it shouldn't be a problem.

Asheron wrote:...so there are more to farm.

I figured that there aren't enough inactive players to farm because all their planets are erased after just 45 days. -_-

If the reason for deleting so soon is due to storage issues, then:

The cheapest hard drive in cost-per-GB is a 2TB Seagate for just $99.99, or ~5.1¢/GB.

Is storage still so expensive for you? How old are your latest hard drives anyway? How many TBs does the latest one have, and how much was paid to obtain it?

With these new, cheap ones, you'll have more than enough room for any inactive player who has ever played there, so with the 180-day limit, you'll still have plenty of space left over.
IMHO the deleting of inactive players planets is done within a good timeframe... By the time they are deleted you should already have enough fleet to go out and start raiding active players. Believe me if you look around you will find plenty that just leave their stuff laying around. :twisted:
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

i dont know what use 9 X 999 system in galaxy
when 9 X 499 are not even half fill
Lol
You're worried about a little clutter? Then why can't we just add new galaxies? New systems? We only have 9 galaxies, 499 systems in each. Why not have 999 systems in a galaxy instead?
for me if u cluster , its mean u invite me to farm u
u can tell me how much active planet now have cluster ( beside they are hard rebuilder )
most of them now inactive , why ? because they invite top 10 to raid them , make top 10 put their planet on their neighborhood and stole from them.
No Turtle Allowed On This Area