Re: adding increase mine production into zorg physics tech

Choke wrote:I don't think that part was ever implemented, but I do remember it being discussed before. Still like the idea of increased RF with Physics upgrades.

However, I also like the idea of increased production. If not Physics, then perhaps another tech?
I love the idea of increased RF on the RIP, not the friggen sats. The lg was brought in to challenge the RIP, so anything making them more effective is +1 from me. Personally, I wish the techs across the board were used more. You get to a point in the game where other than WSA and engine research, research becomes obsolete.

+1 from me on zorg physics becoming more widely researched.

Zorg wrote:2% from level 1, for each level ?
For all mines ? Including Solar Plants ? Including Solar Satellites ?

Same % for all universes ?

Anyone has calculated the costs of Zorg Physics ?
Initial idea for Zorg Physics was to add +RF for LG for each lvl.
why all question marks???lol i never said power just mines..and i am not a coder but i know at a certain point cost to build mines get to a point it is double the cost of the last mine to make the next..no reason that same coding can not be put into physics tech..Resources Needed : Metal: 12.441.600 Crystal: 8.294.400 is the current cost to advance to tech 5 but no reason that can't be bumped.Nm just keep my ideas silent n to myself.

-Death- wrote:why all question marks???lol i never said power just mines..and i am not a coder but i know at a certain point cost to build mines get to a point it is double the cost of the last mine to make the next..no reason that same coding can not be put into physics tech..Resources Needed : Metal: 12.441.600 Crystal: 8.294.400 is the current cost to advance to tech 5 but no reason that can't be bumped.Nm just keep my ideas silent n to myself.
I am just trying to iron out the details of the idea. Nothing more or less; you got me wrong here.