Re: Really New Ideas ?

Another cool thing would be to let each person make one variety of a ship that only they could build or use depending on their level and it would obviously have restrictions also if they would want to make a new one they would have to delete they all of the old version and make the new one.

Drakkon wrote:How about making rubies in outer space-you could (% chance here)happen to find one or more doing an exploring mission
I like that idea, but they would need to make it reasonable as to an amount you could find. That's what expeditions could be for. You could find rubies, ships, resources, and maybe tech lvl's. It would make them worth it in the end. :idea:
Megatron
Your just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

Jabba wrote:How about a "Sent Messages" folder in "my messages"

sometimes I send messages to my friends but when they reply hours later I forget what I sent to them, so I have no dea what they are talking about LOL...

it would REALLY help out.

I agree, that definitely needs to be look at. I mean how can you conduct a battle between fleets in a war, it would take to long to receive commands. That would be great if could be fixed. :mrgreen:
Megatron
Your just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

soulnado wrote:
Drakkon wrote:How about making rubies in outer space-you could (% chance here)happen to find one or more doing an exploring mission
I like that idea, but they would need to make it reasonable as to an amount you could find. That's what expeditions could be for. You could find rubies, ships, resources, and maybe tech lvl's. It would make them worth it in the end. :idea:
I agree because right now it isnt worth it to do exploration missions.as in the possible rewards right now arent worth the risks

zerg wrote:How bout a chat box on the side of the screen. Most sites have that and its a lot more fun when you chat with others players rather than mailing them.
This is actually a great idea, it would be fast and efficient, perhaps you could design it especially for the members of certian alliance, so that they can communicate between each other, rather then constant emailing, sometimes it is really confusing to read all those circular messages when you click All Messages, you get a lot of other reports-it would be really cool if you could pull somthing like that!

Ultimaatejc wrote:Another cool thing would be to let each person make one variety of a ship that only they could build or use depending on their level and it would obviously have restrictions also if they would want to make a new one they would have to delete they all of the old version and make the new one.

To build on this instead of only having one player being able to make a design to themselves, have secret ship plans. It could be hidden in outer space, something like your expedition found an ancient alien ship, they were or were not able to find the plans for this ship. What does anyone think?