Re: EXTREME SOLUTIONS

life isn't fair...so why the hell should a game be fair?

points a ranking blah blah blah who the hell cares...anyone afraid of numbers 'is' a 13 year old.

1 minute apart means he couldn't have sent his whole fleet and judging by the defense that got hit wasn't squat to begin with.This rant would have been more impressive if it would have been Zorton ranting about being acs defended against.

it has always been funny to me that people b!tch about top players in any server of any game 'picking' on other players BUT its ok for someone in rank 30 or 40 or 50th spot attacking and beating up a player in 100th or 300th or 1000th spot cause they are not a 'TOP' ranked person..where i come from they call that 'the pot calling the kettle black'.

If you build it..someone is coming for it..plan and simple.If you are on and watching you have nothing to worry about..why recall?would Z have gotten his duet back? nope!was that person on and moved his res? yup! did they make defense structures that can't be moved? yup!Defense is only good at keeping the other lower fleeters from attacking..its like a lock on a door..that only keeps the honest crook from robbing your house or car..if someone wants it bad enough they are getting in.

Chuck, I get your point (as GoD seems to)... But don't you think that the top player (at this moment - Perses) with his nearly 29 mil points should be allowed to attack those with 10.001 points?

Constant 5x range of attacks will solve the problem of people leaving with ~10k points in buildings and researches... This will also make the fights more "equal" if we're counting experience and skill...
All you need is a SickMind and a healty body.

life isn't fair...so why the hell should a game be fair?

this is what the server thinks- perhaps they are afraid to attack players only 5 times smaller because they might get ninjad...

I highly recommend pissing yourself followed by a course of praying to your impotent god.

in this case making it more "fair" could increase the ruby purchases... Which I believe ZE Administration would love to see :)

I'm saying "could" instead of will because:
Staying in current state can force some to quit
But also, implementing your idea can make some of the current ruby buyers to buy less
All you need is a SickMind and a healty body.