Pein(PL) vs Gozar(AzgD) TD: 82.950

well a send 1 BS on his probes close by to check if he is on
well attack pass

The attacker has won the battle !
Winnings: Metal 0 Crystal 0 Deuterium 1.500
Attacker Loss: The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
Defender Loss: The defender has lost a total of 9.350 units.
Debris Field: Metal 660 Crystal 4.950

then a started mass probing gozar planet and found in galaxy 1 his 30% of fleet
well a was thinking to test zorg what he say with one rip you can do lots damage
well a run sim it say all time diferent also he told me about TD about 390 mil. with only one single Deathstar.
So a send one rip after that a send few more atatck on his moons where are probes station
also a noticed that when a probed that Elite cargo number is chenged so a still putt attack to go
after my other BS get destroyed :
results:

The defender has won the battle !
Winnings: Metal 0 Crystal 0 Deuterium 0
Attacker Loss: The attacker has lost a total of 60.000 units.
Defender Loss: The defender has lost a total of 13.600 units.
Debris Field: Metal 30.960 Crystal 13.200

a know he is on so a widraw rip attack and a send him message why he let my atatck go trought first one he say that he know a would attack again if he pass
attack also he say that a used girlish attack and tell me again am noob. lol
well gozar if you ware realy offline
that one rip will do more damage then my whole fleet a have.
also gozar you never Fleetsave fleet .

Code: Select all

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g343/Akatcuki/Peinxd2323555.jpg

Re: Pein(PL) vs Gozar(AzgD) TD: 82.950

That's what I love about you Pein you post crap and talk it to... 1st off this should not even be here how the hell is this a UoH it was not even a 1% hit.. by all means post in Discussion.

OK lets talk reality.. 1st off I was online. I even pasted and sent you the attack report off my overview to prove I had seen it coming..(the 1st BS attack on my probes that is ) Of course I let it hit.. I was hoping you would try a real attack.. what are a few probes to a nice big Pizza.. I also had some transport missions running.. if you had looked properly you would see that the resources went up as the EC arrived... n00b#1

Unfortunately you sent a pathetic 1 rip 2.2 hr rip attack.. Do you think I would have left that fleet there for that long..(as you had said it was only part of my fleet n00b point #2)

and please anyone wanting to send 1 or more rip attacks to my fleet please do so, you will have a nice welcome.
n00b point #3..

I have this thought Pein you where raised as a mushroom when you were a child...

kept in the dark and fed bullsh*t
Last edited by Gozar on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

actually gozar there is a way that sacrifices a fleet and you loose about 2 bil fleet- its a rf sacrifice- strong tactic if you have enough recs - so pein was telling the truth

The attacker has lost a total of 75.015.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 2.810.517.200 units.
A debris field containing 1.154.202.420 units of Metal and 577.116.900 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

10 rips vs 100k lgs 100k bcs 6k rips 150k recs 100k lfs 100k 100k hfs 100k bs

but those numbers can be increased perhaps up to 4 bil if you use multiple waves and i you dfodder them smartly

I highly recommend pissing yourself followed by a course of praying to your impotent god.

God_of_Death wrote:actually gozar there is a way that sacrifices a fleet and you loose about 2 bil fleet- its a rf sacrifice- strong tactic if you have enough recs - so pein was telling the truth

The attacker has lost a total of 75.015.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 2.810.517.200 units.
A debris field containing 1.154.202.420 units of Metal and 577.116.900 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

10 rips vs 100k lgs 100k bcs 6k rips 150k recs 100k lfs 100k 100k hfs 100k bs

but those numbers can be increased perhaps up to 4 bil if you use multiple waves and i you dfodder them smartly
Yes I see your figures but..because of RF from rips (this does not happen every time) they take out the fodder that you have included (LF RC HF Probes and any Cargo's etc)

I say one thing please please try it on me.. I would love for anyone to try this again...it was done once on me by Perses..and this worked because of the sever change and only for this reason. I was online when he launched the attack I moved everything but the big guns but missed the EC (this is what I lost, I had intended to move them before the 12 noon deadline ) as he did 5 waves only one of them did any damage I would have gained if it had not been for the server change I was unable to move the EC and launch RC as I would have been able to collect the df... but sh*t happens

I learn from my mistakes and adapt.

Perses did that??? wow he must of learned or heard that from somebody because it is a not a wide known strategy.
And yes you are right it targets the little ships inside a big shell of strong ships and it is done in multiple waves- but if they get you offline you might loose some lfs/cru and recs probably more.

It is a matter of chance cause i the rips hit any strong ships then they are taken out- so you have aboutt 33-36% chance to get profit / wave.

the downside to it is that it is slow and needs a roamer. but still one of a few good rf strategies that can be used against a top player.

I highly recommend pissing yourself followed by a course of praying to your impotent god.

as a told before mate a know you ware online first
increase of Elite cargos
moving resurses
moving fleet from that planet.

yup a wanna test Rapid fire when admin told that you can with one DeathStar do lots damage.
if somone find yours offline time mate
you will loss over 70% fleet in future
as a told if a have big fleet a will used against you but a dont have
you are too strong .
also True am weak but at least a attack you Gozar when did some players attack you even with one BS or one RIP.
you remmember when more over half uni talked to take you down and nobody dare to attack you.

Code: Select all

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g343/Akatcuki/Peinxd2323555.jpg

Here you go again talking bull.. as usual you know nothing and still spurt at the mouth... for your information I have been attacked 14 times this week 9 from one player... I lost very little.. I gain a small amount... but kudos to the ones that try..

you are so arrogant that you think you are the only player to try and attack me.. and even then they where not real attacks.. there was no profit to them they were purely annoyance nothing more than like a fly. and I could have stopped them.. of course my mistake was to think you would launch a real attack.. np from now on I will take what ever you send because I now know you are a flake.

In my opinion you have no real concept of how to play this game...you just think you do.. If you ever want to launch a real attack then my opinion may change but until then.....off.

"if you can't walk the walk, don't talk the talk"