Re: Last One to Post Wins

deadspace wrote:i have a feeling the legend of korra is gonna be just like avatar:the last airbender except its a girl and she starts with firebending plus lemme guess the fire nation is at it again even tho zukos father was defeated in the last episode
Nah saw the first two episodes and it's completely different, the Fire Nation doesn't exist as it was anymore, and she starts off with the ability to bend all elements except air. It's pretty good so far. :)
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

deadspace wrote:is zuko or any of the other original characters in the story??
I've only see the first two eps, and only char I saw was Katara as an old woman (70 years on).

The air bending master she has to learn from is Aang + Katara's yongest son.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Spoiler alert****

in the later episodes, it will be revealed that the world she lives in was actually an virtual reality world, dubbed the matrix, created by a Super Computer. and she will learn not only to bend fire, water, earth, air...she will also learn how to bend spoons.
Moo...