Redfive [F-A-G] vs RobertLee - TD:2,126,400

A few of you may remember me from about a year ago when I was an active player in extreme; I've come back in speed and am having a blast. Normally I don't post CR's, I don't think I've ever posted one prior to this actually. This isn't the biggest hit/defense in my career, that goes way back to when I was with Azure Wings I think; this is perhaps the most vexing though because I don't understand why he launched the attack. I can only assume he didn't have all the details of what was on the planet.

I spent most of my day out and about, checking on Zorg from my phone. I came home a little while ago and logged on my computer to find that an attacking fleet was en route. I had time and I could have moved my fleet to my moon and gotten away safely. Looking at the attacking fleet though, I didn't feel the need. This was the result:

The defender has won the battle !
The attacker has lost a total of 1.753.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 373.400 units.
A debris field containing 878.640 units of Metal and 384.900 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 12 %

Report created in 0.413258075714 seconds

Entire field has been collected at time of posting. I believe I recovered it all, but I could be mistaken.

Good luck on the rebuild and happy hunting in the future.