GenWickedDeez [VVV] vs. KroniclyChallanged TD 5.318B

While i was about to send my self back into V-mode because i couldn't find anything to hit. then i noticed GWD launched a destroy mission at me. i simed it alot and it looked like was going to win with around a 400m to a 800m loss with a small chance at lossing all my fleet. i thought the force was with me and i took the cance to ninja it... turns out the force has a sense of humor.

The attacker has lost a total of 675.000.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 4.642.907.000 units.
A debris field containing 1611144900 units of Metal and 1579599300 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

i managed to rec it all but i'm sure he'll be around for another stab it at :cry:

while its a good thing i got the rec on it because with my mines it would have been a nasty rebuild XD
how i'm still around.... no one knows...

Re: KroniclyChallanged VS GenWickedDeez (VVV) TD 4.643B

First of all, I find it pretty distasteful for you to post my CR....second, change that M to a B on the TD. That's right your whole fleet would now be classifed as MIA.

and....Let's not forget his moon....yep, you guessed it, POP!

A little more to the story...Kron has hit a few of my friends but one in particular that stuck a nerve. I decided the plan with the rest of the VVV and I sent 241 rips on a MD. Ofcourse he saw the fleet and attempted (emphasize on attempted) to ninja me...how did that go over Kron? Best 90 rips I ever wasted...

You did get the DF, and I can't promise much...but I can surely promise that will be the most expensive DF you ever stole..

GWD.
Last edited by GenWickedDeez on Mon May 24, 2010 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: KroniclyChallanged VS GenWickedDeez (VVV) TD 4.643M

in the end gen got a couple hits on the reced resources and made away with a few hundred mil resources. and gozar trashed my rec fleet do to i was a moment to late on moving them before the hit and forced me into V-mode to save the last of what i could. nice team work guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBKBI7DOLHA
Edit: the song goes to my lost soldiers. they served me while in the time of there tarrior, now to rebuild and kill there sons :shock:
Edit: sorry for the double post sloth :P
how i'm still around.... no one knows...