Blake7[NEM}~vs~ Roxas{UGN}~TD~ 413.400.000

1st a big thanx to OverlordofVengance. We where both after the same player ..I had seen his fleet on Lanx a few times and arranged to try when I was off work. The same time OV had moved a mobile into Roxas system.This forced him to do a FS from his planet (he has 4 moons in this system). Bingo I just waited for its return..my best lanx so far 1 sec behind his fleet..DF collected 43 sec's after that, all but a few mill of metal which I managed to collect on the 2nd wave. Team work produced this. My largest DF, however my biggest losses, this was due to his large defence with over 44k of fodder and multiple RIPS...still I am happy with over 100 million profit. Plus the unexpected deut haul..

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 525487 units of Metal, 1178703 units of Crystal and 8959008 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 96.110.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 317.289.200 units.
A debris field containing 151.762.770 units of Metal and 48.483.750 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 20 %
A moon has formed around the planet [*:*:*] ! moon already there..np

Glotr:- Roxas though he has gone into VM..

One last note, thanx to Zookon after reading about his hit on curtis.. I now post 24hrs after the event and move my fleet from the for said gala. I do not what the same to happen to me.. :D