Deidara [T C K] VS Zero [Rebels] 265m

So this has a nice story. He is talking to one of my buddies about how his fleet is ungetable and even RJ, Harry, and many many other names just couldn't get him. How he was back and playing for keeps and such a good player and that my buddy should back off. He comes to me smiling.
"Hey I'm busy wanna get this nub?" So I send the roamer, get a few moon shots, and of course, must have sneezed or looked away because the hits smash straight through.
Some uneatable player.

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 18.333.333 units of Metal, 18.333.333 units of Crystal and 18.333.333 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 264.005.700 units.
A debris field containing 76.463.520 units of Metal and 81.918.900 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

You receive 30.152.812 units of Metal, 15.201.590 units of Crystal and 13.852.887 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 37.500 units.
A debris field containing 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

You receive 15.076.406 units of Metal, 7.600.795 units of Crystal and 6.926.443 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 30.000 units.
A debris field containing 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet

You receive 7.538.203 units of Metal, 3.800.397 units of Crystal and 3.463.222 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 12.500 units.
A debris field containing 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

You receive 3.769.102 units of Metal, 1.900.199 units of Crystal and 1.731.611 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 12.500 units.

All Df collected, save for maybe a couple thousand crystal and metal as he came on shortly after the hit.

Re: Deidara [T C K] VS Zero [Rebels] 265m

lol..... i think no one can take my fleet if i fs properly.....that's what i said or what i thought but still there's alot to learn for me:D i didn't said RJ and harry and many other names cant take my fleet lol i can even show u message histor......crusher took my fleet several times and even u took them 2 times and harry can take them anytime he want and RJ i dont know him very well but i like to know him because i hear a lot about him,but between all this players if crusher or harry took my fleet i wouldn't be angry but the only one i don't like to touch my fleet is u deidara lol i dono why i don't like to take mine

i had so many plan to take ur fleet with some help when u attack me but i couldn't...........but im happy gummp took urs:D

Re: Deidara [T C K] VS Zero [Rebels] 265m

i was checking pms and i found ur friend pm deidara , the one who said no one can take his fleet even RJ and even harry tried so much but couldn't take that is ur friend torchic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i can show u the pm if u ask me
Last edited by zero1 on Sun May 05, 2013 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.