Re: Perses vs Schnitter & Arthas * MD Ninja* TD 7B

schnitter wrote:and your mad.
Yes...ur right...I am mad... :naughty:

Get real...RJ once told me...never build something your not willing to lose...I got four out of the five moons that you had...and Lordd trying so hard to be number one...and yet...so far away. :wall: :lol:

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

mods are always welcome :mrgreen: enjoy your stay.
-Death- wrote:
schnitter wrote:players get good hit on big players, must report.
wont have a thing to worry about if ocelot account came out of vm after lord went in will he..hope he didnt transfer all that res to himself ..you know violating milk rule ..
if you lose, cheating must have been involved.
MegaMedes wrote:
schnitter wrote:and your mad.
Yes...ur right...I am mad... :naughty:

Get real...RJ once told me...never build something your not willing to lose...I got four out of the five moons that you had...and Lordd trying so hard to be number one...and yet...so far away. :wall: :lol:
that speech is meant for people who he knows will lose what they have. you wont find nor kill my fleet, so get real. ;)

Doomrager wrote:Money, got ya far didn't it? Haha, I'm not one to talk anymore ;), regardless time will show perses, as it seems to be doing... Time and time again.

Money is what makes the world turn...I has plenty of money...what about you? The rich will always get richer, money talks, and money is power. Just trying to teach your young mind a lesson before you get out in the big, scary world that we live in. I have already rebuilt, what about? :lol:

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War