Re: Lodbrok [~I.B~] VS Apocalypse [ZEFA] TD 955.557.000

hmmm for the fun i would do what torgy did tho. if rest of the clan follows what you are saying then i need around 1000 RIP to hit any of the BR clan to be safe, and not sure how many to be sure of what to hit any of the I/B ppl. cause the above was just apocalypse alone. to be really safe u need to consider all that fire power that could have backed his fleet from the alliance calls.

although it required fast responses but i am sure there were fleets stand by all the time 24/7 not only in ZEFA but also BR and I/B or any good fleeting alliances.

IF it were not for the sake of taking risk there really would not be any ninja. and progress would be really slow. at least for the players growing.

from torgards point of view he did a calculative risk of sending fleet at apocalypse assuming in all fairness that he was offline. hats of to apo for managing to turn the wheel around in the last minuet and right away trying out the trick of playing dead.

I say it was a great battle for both sides. Lodbrok (ok it takes me a while to write ur name as i have hard time to pronounce it :lol: ) had a good excitement and apo sure had the blood rush. thats all matters, rest are numbers.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.