Re: XtremeHazard [-M-] vs Dark_Soul [A01] TD 2.603.635.800

Lost wrote:Now I've heard it all most of Mafia don't fleet save and most are to scared to attack any of u but watch Mafia will fall from power fast, there is a new sheriff in town kicking *** have fun while u boys can cause in coming for u all

Lol i didnt know we didn't Fs. :o. Well if this is true why is our fleets still up? I've now gained this new found knowledge from the "sheriff" your a joke mate. Stop while you can.
Judgement shall come to those full of greed. Power will be their destruction. My uprise will be your grave. I will come back strong in this new age.

Spoiler:
You Are My Enemy

Re: XtremeHazard [-M-] vs Dark_Soul [A01] TD 2.603.635.800

He got the only person in our alliance that has problem fs'ing i think. And I'm telling you dude. Stop while you can or you'll end up like the rest. I know you used to pick on me when i was extremely inactive and small but i have responsibilities at the moment. Until i retire of course. But do as you wish. You were warned "sheriff". Dont make excuses like Diedara did once he lost his fleet. He wanted to challenge the biggest in the Mafia. And ended up with nothing. Trust me when i say. You'll be added to the circus of "I'm untouchable " and become a joke. If you think your not making some now. But hey. Do you. Dream big ShadowDemon.
Judgement shall come to those full of greed. Power will be their destruction. My uprise will be your grave. I will come back strong in this new age.

Spoiler:
You Are My Enemy