Re: MightyOz [BLUE SUN] vs Omphalos [SGC]

Gozar, this is a bit ancient now. At the time it happened because of time lag in the web. I clicked to launch the last mission, it didn't go, so I clicked again, two fleets launched together, hence the sixth hit. Therefore the game didn't prompt me to say that I had already attacked this player 5 times in 24 hours, blah blah blah. lol.

At the time, once it became apparent, I immediately reported myself to the powers that be BEFORE anybody else even bothered to try, I reported myself as I had bashed this player.
They accepted the reason and informed me that no further action would be taken. As it happened, the hit gained next to no resources. At this time I tried messaging this player, but he was not interested. Nor should he have been.

The offer was to be made, but the amounts involved in the raid, the damage in equivalent resources, but the lack of interest from the wronged party, no more could really be done.

As it is so long ago now, it has effectively been consigned to the history books.

The only reason it has been brought up again is, basically, some players have been hit recently. In order to prove a point, they search through historical records, looking for any excuse to bait. Really, really sad, lol. But that is the type of player we are dealing with. They get hit, they deflect in anyway they can. It's just an excuse to take away the attention because of their poor play.