Re: BooBerry VS Deidara 38,870,597,300 reverse lanx

hit was 33mil rec was 17 per clean up..after i dodged hit i had over 20 mins to wait..i had already sent a colony to his system and once i knew i had em at point of no return i did a ruby burn to get JG ready to bounce 1 system over.So after dodge i moved fuel which was only 5 mins 40 secs and then..botched the depot thing /dork..so rob and i let fleets go seperate.

As a normal fleeter i do not let me stash get under 300 mil..i never worry about the cost to miss or hit..i never been a technical kind of guy.

*edit* not pushing for the top like on extreme..its lonely up there anyhow LOL..if this had cost me 1 bil in the hole..i still would have done it.Sometimes..its just about the person you are trying to catch ;)

*2nd edit* Robs cyclers cover another 4bil of each for me too btw which is not in the original post

Re: BooBerry VS Deidara 38,870,597,300 reverse lanx

one second the zorg community cries about honor, then its good job gumps clap clap* dirty with a smile at the end, i swear, sometimes i think you guys are bi polar, regardless of the false rules the community sets regarding "honor", good job on the hit, Deadra is one of the smartest people iv ever known and in only a few years he has learned more than me and most zorg players have learned over 4 years of play. i know it wasnt an easy catch but we all make mistakes sometimes.