Helotes (APE) Vs spunkymunky007 (8472) TD=579,107,500 Ninja

this was a funny one for me...no hard feeling Helotes, i was just sitting down playing a bit of FF XIII, when these 3 red lines appear on my overview, but luckily my fleet was due to return 4 minutes before i got hit, i had 3 choices, so i went for the biggest lol

anyway, i got my fleet to the planet from my moon 1 second before his fleet arrived(from a sneaky roamer in my system not long been put there) so anyway i let the first 2 hits go through, then i had 30 seconds to wait, when it occurred to me...put an extra 15% on W/S/A through "zorg empire plus!" which gave me a slightly higher upper hand on the losses...there wasn't even a safety probe from Helotes or he would have seen my whole amount of resources just sitting there on one of my moons, as i didn't have enough space in my cargo to put it back in the air and move all the profit i was going to get ;)

the best part for me was adding the 15% W/S/A between the attacks ready for the big hit

GLOTR Helotes...nothing personal

20:17:46 One of your fleet from moonStarfleet Moon [x:xxx:x] is travelling towards planet Starfleet [x:xxx:x]
Fleet Mission: ACS Defend
0:01:57
20:17:47 A fleet from helotes from the planet Colony [x:xxx:x] is travelling towards planet Starfleet [x:xxx:x]
Fleet Mission: Attack

The defender has won the battle !
The attacker has lost a total of 473.430.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 105.677.500 units.
A debris field containing 171.805.200 units of Metal and 167.996.700 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %