Bruteforce [~G~] -vs- The & Malebolgia[FTA] 118mil NINJA

Well, most of you probably know me, just don't know it's me. I believe anything under 100 mil TD isn't worth mentioning in forums so that's the reason i haven't posted anything yet...

After i figured there is a revenge planing in The Guard after i crashed a few of their members, I knew something big was going to happen. I figured they would either send bruteforce or someone from the top, who isn't a Guard member, after me. Well, I was right :P

The defender has won the battle !
The attacker has lost a total of 105.000.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 13.373.000 units.
A debris field containing 29.267.100 units of Metal and 38.412.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %
A moon has formed around the planet [×:×××:××] !

You collect; 29.267.100 units of Metal and 38.412.000 units of Crystal.

All of my losses were some LFs i used as fodder since his wsa was better. :?

I would like to say a big thank you to Malebolgia. If there wasn't his 1 ES, this wouldn't be nr3 in the TOP 10 ACS. :lol:

I would also want to add that if you get hit (by me or anyone else...doesn't matter) it is your and your fault only. I am not some evil boogeyman out there to get you.
'Cause of some random noob who just can't figure the concept of FLEET SAVING (even though i warned him numerous times), an honorable player got crashed :wall: ...though it is his fault for underestimating his enemy...

I have no beef with you what so ever brute so I wish you a big GLOTR. I know it will be a swift one! :dance:

And for god sakes, teach them to fleet save, it's a lot cheaper :lol:
if yer gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough