pkromm [EZT] vs Defiant [AZG] TD. 5.658.155.750

On behalf of pkromm
LAST 14 DAYS i WAS QUITE BUSY STUDDING THE TIMES OF A GREAT PLAYER, SO I HAD NOT MUCH TIME FOR ATTACKS AROUND AS i WAS WAITING HE LANDS AT ANY MOMENT, WELL FINALLY HE DID.....

as it turns out the preparation was quite elaborate but it was on time.

Defender Defiant [x:x:x]
Weapons: WWW % Shields: SSS % Armor: AAA %
Destroyed!
The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 293582 units of Metal, 135222 units of Crystal and 1614023 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 629.620.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 5.028.535.750 units.
A debris field containing 2.508.343.500 units of Metal and 886.549.950 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

Recycle progress 100% in 2 waves.

all df collected.

i asked what he thought of the hit following...he added "Defiant is a great player and he always shows sportsmanship. Surely he deserves a big GLoTr"

So on behalf of pk and singing along good luck on the rebuild budd and a fast one too.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Re: pkromm [EZT] vs Defiant [AZG] TD. 5.658.155.750

When Defiant ran late on that FS, kept an eye on him and was moving deut over to steal some of that df, expecting you to be doing about a 35min reccie mission for you (no reply from you when you would be online meant you would have already seen the hit) and a slightly different one (time) in case it was Gozar doing the carnage (just because Gozar has a 6th sense at finding the carnage lol), expecting either to need a second chance at df, albeit anything that was close I wasn't gonna try to snake as I expected large rec help from mates regardless... looks like you just said screw it and solo'd it lol

Great hit and massive damage there PK, truly one of the best.

To Defiant, a big good luck on the rebuild
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

Well done PK! Saw you moving in on a couple of my planets the last couple of days, with kronic spying me like 100 times a day, knew my fleet would be gone..
Got stuck at a cricket game last night, tried to go v-mode but apperently "something" was in production (wich there weren't) - you have to refresh every planet even if their production is finished and my phone can't load the full pages of zorg, so i guess i got what the v-mode thing was intended for..

Great hit in any case, was curious how big DF my fleet would be.. Enjoy!

Sorry the df total reached me after the post.

here it is

You collect; 1.073.447.050 units of Metal and 886.552.950 units of Crystal.

You collect; 1.072.020.000 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal.

You collect; 362.876.450 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal.

i am not sure if thats all there is, when pk can log back in forum again he will provide complete recount if he wish to that is.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.