Lodbrok [~I.B~] VS Apocalypse [ZEFA] TD 955.557.000

OKay, so flicking through the internet doing a bit of my uni assignment when i overview Zorg and see 12K BC coming at me. First thing i thought was F**k but then i calmed down and thought i could take this. Had a few good tips from people in my alliance recently, (you know who you are) so i thought i'd play dead. Got my fleet to land one second before the attack hit and BANG. Heres the spoils

The defender has won the battle !
The attacker has lost a total of 840.000.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 155.557.000 units.
A debris field containing 234.717.000 units of Metal and 303.913.500 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 18 %

All DF collected i think howeer 4 mil crystal and a couple mil metal did seem to disappear but i recycled quickly so who knows lol.

GLOTR Lodbrok even tho im sure it barely dinted your fleet! :D

Re: Lodbrok [~I.B~] VS Apocalypse [ZEFA] TD 955.557.000

Istalris wrote:Looks like Pk is a good teacher, congrats on the ninja and enjoy your spoils!
We are not a one teacher Academy. we are a team, and the ninja subject was on the circs early today, many members and a special visitor gave their opinions and tactics, i am glad Apocalypse did used well

I never post after hits comments, so that was just to make clear:

ZEFA is a team of hard working players

Excellent ninja....... :shock:

Was sure you were off-line. But as soon as I saw activity, it was too late. lol

Enjoy the spoils as you earned it.

Yeah, the rebuild is already on its way. Was saving the resources to build another Crystal mine, but I really need my Battlecruisers :Doh:
'Wake early if you want another man's life or land. No lamb for the lazy wolf.
No battle's won in bed.'

The Havermal (Viking Book of Wisdom)

This is an impressive ninja. I am very surprised to have checked in today and seen the wool pulled over the eyes of Torgard there. That is a very impressive accomplishment there Apocalypse. Enjoy the profits there, you have definitely earned them.

Torgard. I am surprised however at a 12k BC launch. Seeing as though about 350k points have checked in for Apocalypse, I must say that a 12k BC launch of total score about 204000 is not necessarily the best approach. Hopefully everyone here has learned something as this is a very interesting thing to look in and see.

Once again, very impressive Apocalypse and glotr Torgy, you are probably the smartest player in the game, I doubt the same mistake ever happens again!

glotr mate, lemme know if ya need anything
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.