Re: SirDuction [Vengeance] VS Lukin [RAWK]

But see, that's my point. If I had ever wanted to find his fleet and take it out, I'd have done it myself. And if I had ever asked for any help from any of my alliance mates, or anyone, they would have had the class to not send gloating messages despite offering little (or no) actual help. And actually, I wouldn't have either. As point of fact, I have never sent an insulting or taunting message to any player who didn't send one to me first. Putting aside Squirrel's fake indignation for a moment, there's only person behaving without class in this. It's not me, and it's not even V alliance members (for the most part). It's Danboy.

Let's note for a moment here that you're backing him up, which doesn't say much for you guys. But I digress.

Don't sit here and try to act like you were anything but a hired gun in this situation. Which is fine. I don't have ill feelings towards you past that, SD. As I said, it was a good hit. I don't have a problem with people scoring good hits. I have a problem with the guy who hides behind his hired guns and offers up taunting messages - in private no less where others can't see - as if he hadn't hired someone to do his dirty work for him.
Shabbat Shalom, Mother ****ers

there is always something up whenever RAWK gets hit, its never fair is it, look at any post in this forum with RAWK being hit and its the same old story with yet another twist, i see a pattern forming here..

you've been farming him and you wonder why he rubbed it in when he sees your fleet go down..?? is it really not clear to you?? :roll:
Last edited by SirDuction on Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

SirDuction wrote:there is always something up whenever RAWK gets hit, its never fair is it, look at any post in this forum with RAWK being hit and its the same old story with yet another twist, i see a pattern forming here..

you've been farming him and you wonder why he rubbed it in when he sees your fleet go down..?? is it really not clear to you?? :roll:
Your edit is pathetic. I've been farming him. With my fleet. With my resources. Never once did I rub it in, until he managed to dodge an attack once and messaged me, rubbing in how my fleet missed.

He goes crying to you. You assault me a couple of times and finally catch my fleet and destroy it. He comes in and scavanges and then gloats about it.

The same thing? Not even close.

Glad to see you've admitted to being wrong, Squirrel. It means a lot to me.

It wasn't an insult, SD. Christ...alright, look I'm going to spell this out for ya via hypothetical scenarios

Scenario #1: Danboy attacks me with his fleet and destroys mine, farms my planets, and sends me a taunting message
My response: Good hit, kicking myself in the ***, and Danboy's comments are perhaps a little unnecessary, but whatever

Scenario #2: SD attacks me without any proposition or collusion with Danboy, and SD sends me a taunting message
My response: Good hit, wonder why you attack someone who is considerably lower than you in rank and taunt them when he has never made a threatening move against you, but whatever. Good hit.

Scenario #3: SD attacks me with proposition or collusion with Danboy, but no taunting messages are sent
My response: Good hit, I still point out how Danboy is having someone else do his dirty work for him, but good hit.

See the difference between all three of those scenarios and what actually has happened?

Lukin wrote:I don't really mind the hit, as I was out with the gf getting more tang than I'm sure some of you have seen since your birth. I'll only say this.
Hmmm, that sounds a bit insulting to me.

You should quit while your behind.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh