SirDuction [Vengeance] VS Lukin [RAWK]

SirDuction [Vengeance] VS Lukin [RAWK]

Attacker Loss: 12.953.000 Defender Loss:57.455.700
winnings Metal:744.633 Crystal:744.633 Deuterium:557.224
Debris Metal:27.875.670 Crystal:14.369.550

Debris recovered, thanks guys..

other fleets just dont taste the same as RAWK fleets do, what do you feed them on?.. ;)

GLOTR Lukin..

Re: SirDuction [Vengeance] VS Lukin [RAWK]

I don't really mind the hit, as I was out with the gf getting more tang than I'm sure some of you have seen since your birth. I'll only say this.

Danboy, when you actually have the balls to bring a fleet against me by yourself, then and only then can you gloat. Since you've demonstrated that your testicles never actually descended and instead are having your big sisters do your fighting for you, I doubt you'll actually ever do it.

Don't worry, I'll be farming you again within a week.

FLAMING. 1 WARNING. - Istalris
Shabbat Shalom, Mother ****ers

Lukin wrote:I don't really mind the hit, as I was out with the gf getting more tang than I'm sure some of you have seen since your birth. I'll only say this.

Danboy, when you actually have the balls to bring a fleet against me by yourself, then and only then can you gloat. Since you've demonstrated that your testicles never actually descended and instead are having your big sisters do your fighting for you, I doubt you'll actually ever do it.

Don't worry, I'll be farming you again within a week.
Extremely bad sportsman. Sets a shining example of your alliance. Ive no idea what you mean about danboy gloating?! Ive seen no gloating in this thread just one foul mouth little child who is cut about losing his fleet. Grow up!

FLAMING. 1 WARNING. - Istalris

He sent me a PM, Squirrel. Don't be so coy.

I don't mind the hit. It was a good hit. You caught me (literally) with my pants down. And by you, I mean someone not you, Squirrel. My only beef with you guys is that you're doing someone else's fighting for them. Hence why I called you his big sisters.

The bad sportsmanship is the guy who sends me a PM gloating after someone else does the the heavy lifting.
Shabbat Shalom, Mother ****ers

??? i saw all your bases had been scouted and 2 had DF on them so knew you were being hit and after scouting see that fleet sitting there asking for it and nothing moving of yours when i asked a friend to Phalanx the bases.. lol

did see Danboy going to and from your other bases though and PM'd him about it first, after hearing what he had to say i didnt feel guilty about taking your fleet i'll admit and it was obvious that you were off line as you were having your carriers sniped without moving so i took my shot at the base with the fleet on. :)

and yes he was watching at the time and probably laughing his head off but you didnt mind when it was the other way around.