Kick [BR 13] vs pwnage [ZEFA] TD 269.934.200

Got a PM about this one. The person can say who they are or not, it is up to them. Thank you.

Got looking there and there were 2 identical fleets ACSing. Well, most of my fleet had still not returned from Wogga on the long launch, so I had to improvise. Picked up what I could muster and jumped over, split and launched expecting some losses, but a nice profit.

First hit to arrive was on moon:

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 547110 units of Metal, 797550 units of Crystal and 2500 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 1.740.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 268.194.200 units.
A debris field containing 115.057.620 units of Metal and 46.902.900 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 18 %

The second would have been a similar result, but unluckily for me, the ACS that had been there for hours expired in the 2 minutes between attacks. The buffer zone to see if it was a trap or not cost me the 2nd fleet by under 2 mins :(

GLoTR pwnage, assuming that was your fleet and not someone elses.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

Re: Kick [BR 13] vs pwnage [ZEFA] TD 269.934.200

oops lol, wow stupid newbie mistake, i felt lazy last night so i just ACS to my planet. I can't help realizing that i was in fact a few clicks of the mouse away from ZE, because i was already up when u first esp me but i was in front of the computer playing on my itouch :Doh:

well its back to the rebuild for me :wall:
enjoy ur profits
Whenever my fleet gulps down deuterium, it belches DF

-pwnage
ZEFA