Re: SquirrelOnCrack [~V~] Vs Istalris [RUNES] TD 8.108.285.000

I thought i felt my planet shake earlier! and as onewingedangel said earlier this is what ZE is about! This makes all players want to continue!
Insane hit and amazing ratio for a hit of that size.
GLOTR Ista, know it'll be a quick! and brilliant sportsmanship for not going in V mode. Im sure a lot of people would of done different to that! An honorable player who has guts to say the least :D
once again GLOTR.
The day has arrived where death is just another one of those thrills!

Wow!

The events of the past day or so have certainly flipped around the entire power structure of the game.

Amazing hit Squirrel. Catching Istalris is a game defining moment for sure. Congratulations!

Good luck on the rebuild Istalris! You are a better man than me. I am not sure I could have resisted the temptation to go into Vacation mode. I can not remember a more honorable thing in a game I have ever played.

With the recruitment of Gummpy and the acquisition of Istalris's fleet along with his top ranking, SOC establishes himself as the true MVP of the game.

Now as far as the rest of it goes.....

I could not honestly say that either Gummpy or Paradox's actions are backstabbing. Once new allegiances are declared, it is expected that players will demonstrate their allegiance to their new alliance. I don' t know the timing of it all, but that is what it seems like to me.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

There has been a lot of talk about back stabbing, and agree with Kahn. It is just the irony of the game. If anyone told me last Thursday while trading moonshots with Gumppy and Istalris, that within 2 hours of coming out of vacation mode, that Istalris and Paradox would be in a new alliance, and that myself and Gumppy would be in ~v~. I would have told you that you were full of s!!!. But here we are! And I have every confidence that everyone will serve in their new alliance with the same passion as they did in their old alliance, I know I will.
This was a phenomonal hit. The effort that was put into it by soc, and the character that was displayed by Istalris. Unmatched in my book. This battle should be an example to everyone of the way the game should be played. Glotr Istalris, I am sure it wont take long!

In this thread people have also complained about the shift in power in this game and protection for the weaker players. All I can say is that everyone began this game with a single planet with 160+ fields a couple thousand in resources and a desire to learn the game (some did it twice). The strong players used strategy to get where they are now, if that is too much for people to handle, checkers is on another website!

Again great hit Soc and Glotr Istalris
[Showing no mercy!

Squirrel wrote:
Paradox wrote:

and to you SoC - i relly am not scared

Funny that, I could swear you went into (v) mode when SBT and I put a colony in-system with you.
I think you're a little fast at jumping to conclusions mate. We knew this was coming, the same tactic will not work twice.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Guys I gotta say, it is sounding like theres a grudge building up here.
It might be the best thing to stay silent rather than start a feud between players that have gotten along for so long?
SoC I do have to say though, Paradox joined a rival alliance which you promptly attacked, I would have called him a traitor if he'd refused to help. And isnt it the same thing as you and gumppy probing each other to hit in a way?
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++