Re: "Deidaraa" vs deathownsyou TD: 425.504.400

Hey Jorge... If anyone is Hitler its me. You know, I have been trying to be nice and let the big players handle their business... But I can't do that when you bad mouth my alliance... You keep talking about gifted accounts and such... Who cares, you have been "gifted" accounts and still tend to do nothing. I would like to see you pick us off one by one. It isn't going to happen. I have respected you in the past but that went out the window when you call us all out, reference us or one of us as Hitler, call names and pester us... Then you tell us that is what we are doing. If you were half as good as you claim to be, you would have us gone already...I already know your game is to anger us, get us mad, and to ultimately attack you... We will end up taking you out like we did to all of the others with the same attitude.

I've heard that one before. ^^ oh yeah. It was Torchic who said that about Diedara. I wonder where he is now a days. Im actually starting to miss him. all I can say is read along buddy read along and we'll get along :) ~Peace and harmony LOL
Judgement shall come to those full of greed. Power will be their destruction. My uprise will be your grave. I will come back strong in this new age.

Spoiler:
You Are My Enemy

Everyone is. right buddy :) I should absolutely listen to you. I mean you sound like you know what your talking about. Dumb*ss. Diedara was bested by me. -_- like are u serious. please stop talking
Judgement shall come to those full of greed. Power will be their destruction. My uprise will be your grave. I will come back strong in this new age.

Spoiler:
You Are My Enemy

nice hit Jorge!

Kenneth, you should learn from your teammates. As an outsider to all this, right now you are being a jerk. A major one. Quite worse than the rest. Seriously. Please take it elsewhere, its pretty damn evident you are not talking about the hit anymore.
RL has been a b****. maybe for once I can stay around long enough to make a name for myself...

~the V-mode Fleeter~

ach wrote:nice hit Jorge!

Kenneth, you should learn from your teammates. As an outsider to all this, right now you are being a jerk. A major one. Quite worse than the rest. Seriously. Please take it elsewhere, its pretty damn evident you are not talking about the hit anymore.
And i agree with you. But bc your an outsider you wont understand why I'm being like this. Forgive me that you had to see all that. These guys are the true assholes then make it sound like I'm the criminal. There's a reason behind my aggression but they are all being like this to put me down as one of the top players. They're trying to get in my head instead of playing the game. They always inbox us provoking us like children. Like i said sorry mate. If anything its not intended towards you ^^

Spoiler:
You Are My Enemy