Karnage vs. skirmish

Karnage wants her 15 mins of fame. Well here you go. She started out with a MD. It was a small moon. Which I got alliance member to replace it. Thanks mate. Then a single probe attack. A day or 2 with no attacks. Then all heck breaks loose. Sending me 6 free pizza's to one planet. Which she LOST every single time. DF was collected. Thanks by the way. Now you are sending 4 long distance attacks, 4 Galaxies away. (Your are trying to keep me from going into Vmode. Nice try. But I do not run from a fight.) So the long 4 distance attacks will be a LOST for you again. Placing a planet in my main system. WOW I am really getting scared.

In fact I am not impressed. You say you have my online times. Here is the funny thing about that. You have got my brothers online times. LOL Do you think you could pull one over on skirmish. Here is another funny thing. I knew ahead of time, That you where coming after me. So in other words. Your trap has set my trap for just not you, But for all that had a hand in it.

Please start asking Karnage to give you free pizza's. She that type of girl. Always giving it out.

So here is the pointless and harassing attacks. From a has been want be player. Who quit once before. So My question to you. How skilled are you? Let me answer that one for you. NOOB!

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 0 units of Metal, 0 units of Crystal and 0 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 0 units.
A debris field containing 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
A fleet of the planet [x:xxx:xx] to the moon of the planet [x:xxx:x]
The fleets deathstar concentrated their graviton shocks on the moon, causing the moon to tear itself apart. All buildings are destroyed - Mission accomplished !The moon is destroyed! The fleet begun its return journey.
The probablity of the destruction of the moon is : 99 %

The defender has won the battle !
The attacker has lost a total of 850 units.
A debris field containing 60 units of Metal and 450 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

The attacker has lost a total of 900.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 253.300 units.
A debris field containing 287.880 units of Metal and 404.100 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 6 %

The attacker has lost a total of 600.000 units.
A debris field containing 180.000 units of Metal and 180.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 3 %

The attacker has lost a total of 741.000 units.
A debris field containing 222.300 units of Metal and 222.300 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 4 %

The attacker has lost a total of 3.750.850 units.
The defender has lost a total of 5.100 units.
A debris field containing 1.500.420 units of Metal and 753.150 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

A debris field containing 1.500.060 units of Metal and 750.450 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

A debris field containing 1.500.060 units of Metal and 750.450 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

The attacker has lost a total of 3.000.850 units.
A debris field containing 1.200.060 units of Metal and 600.450 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 18 %

The defender has lost a total of 1.700 units.
A debris field containing 1.500.180 units of Metal and 751.350 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

The attacker has lost a total of 3.000.850 units.
A debris field containing 1.200.060 units of Metal and 600.450 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 18 %

A debris field containing 60 units of Metal and 450 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

The attacker has lost a total of 900.000 units.
A debris field containing 270.000 units of Metal and 270.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 5 %

Re: Karnage vs. skirmish

Nice pizza delivery there. Enjoy the free res Skirmish. ;)

With that type of tactic, you will not go far (again) Karnage, whoever you were before you must have been hated. Taking your frustration out on a legend like Skirmish will not get you far in this Universe.

Nice try but lousy follow-through. Keep up the pizza delivery and maybe send some my way?? I am low on resources and need to increase my technology. :)

Re: Karnage vs. skirmish

Dayum!
Here i log in to see whats been happening in Zorg and then i read this funny thread.
Wow! Karnage a woman? I thought Karnage was a man ,lol!
Not very smart to go after a player of this level, i hope you know what you're doing.
Have fun, both parties...
And i'm out again :twisted:
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!