Re: odin12345(WRAITH) vs Guardian(- G -) TD: 1 071 699 600

also conversation regarding any ban from game play is strictly asked to keep out of open forum. it has been said many times.

if you have your suspicion please dont bring that on the forum. personally if i have seen some issues regarding any rule and feel that that rule needs changing i discuss that on forum. but i never discussed if a player should be banned for some activity her or she might have done in game over open forum. its not appropriate to accuse someone and defame them without concrete proof.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

SPY wrote:i know its wrong ... but...

letting a player take my fleet just to pay of for the account exchange in another server seems fairly illegit similarly letting a player take my fleet down when i am retiring. i dont see how those two are in any way different.

What is odd here...is first I agree with SPY on the statement above... there is not much difference.. I also believe what a player does with his fleet is his choice..

but the really odd thing is how quick players are to change their views...to suit their friends or who every they are really in favor with....

All this talk about honor...what is right or wrong is total bulls**t... Death or Gummpy what ever he wishes to call him self does a dirty underhanded trick to catch a player...or in the past attack a player that was on his buddy list that thought he had a nap with so was happy to leave his fleet down, seeing Death was the only player that could have taken his fleet...yet another stab in the Back... and he gets patted on the back...

He even states " I often wonder how different Xtreme would be if he had taken Gozar's fleet instead of pkromm's "... well I don't think much to be honest.

Most of you will still be two faced cry "cheat" or "that's not fair" when it suits you. I have come to see that the majority like the player I quoted take the moral high ground when it suits them.

However there are still a few good players out there with some good old fashion values...some of them seldom post or reply on here because I think they know the true nature of the player base..

Brings the game down and takes away half the enjoyment really... :( flame/troll away what ever.. you want to justify yourselves.

" oh and Dave in reply to your question...If my Aunty had balls..she would be my Uncle...."

I think the rules have gray space and it is hard to capture those to a proper justification.

for example in an alliance of 20 miners 19 of them can chose to give all their daily production to the number 20th player to build fleet/mine/research/defense for a month or more.

as you said what a player does with his/her fleet is his/her choice then what he or she will do with the resources earned is a personal choice as well.

where is the moral ground in that? everyone in this thread have posted cause they have a moral stand point. some agree some don't. and fairly we will have divide of opinion on the above scenario. now the game developers and owners saw it fit to imply restriction on resources but they did not feel the need to impose restriction on fleet.

I still simply cant find the rational behind the duplicity of the opinion/rule there.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.