Re: Silence VS Phoenixuk[VN] TD = 7.981.658.100

You have never been anyone els... So nah, we are not suprised to hear this...
Actually i thought you really are a diffrent person at first... But i tried you many times. You knew alot about zorg... More than what a new comer can know.
Plus a bunch of players that NEVER believed you.
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

So the " charming lady " is finally showing " her " fangs, hmm ? It's easy to trick one person, but you can't trick a whole server, LOL :lol:
Multi personality much ? Yeap: Symbolseka/Salem/Silence. Have you explored your female side enough? :whistle:
And I thought you're a shemale ... Tsk tsk tsk, what a shame, I was wrong ...

Alive, or just breathing ?

It seems people are very confused as to what happened with the players controlling the account. I controlled it for a long time, then gave it to the 'silence persona' as people put it. I know her and half the time was chatting while she did her work. Sometimes I would get called in to advise on a big hit, or strategy move. Now we are both done with the server. There has been one other player who used the account who went on once a day over a 4 day period to fleetsave while both of use were away.

Clear up some confusion?

ok, so Silence here had already left the alliance, and established a rule that he would only go after fleets left sitting for a longer than normal period of time, correct?

How about someone verifies who is right, silence or Persian? If silence really did leave the alliance hours before the hit, then calling it a backstabbing is just whining since he wouldn't actually have access to the On/Off information.

Anyways, let's have a third-party verify silence's statements, did he really leave hours before the hit?
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.