Big-Fat-Cow [Chosen] vs. Vaga TD: 947.400.900

This is more like a vengeance hit rather than profit hit.

So, It all began as Vaga starting to act as a bait. He sits his fleet for hours at a time and does nothing. I tried to launch on him today but he dodged. Usually when I miss someone I just shrug and forget it. But I do not take it kindly when someone feels that he could bait me to attack and then dodge. There are a couple more players tries to bait people, and I hope I get a chance to visit them soon.

After Vaga fleetsaved his ships, I launched Destroy mission and caught him on lanx. Too careless he was.

When it's time to attack, I clicked "send" on the exact second that they should be launched, but when I checked my overview, it was 4 seconds behind the intended time!! 4 SECONDS! STUPID LAG!! That's enough time to dodge the attack. I've tried to test launch a fleet myself and timed it several times, yes it can be done manually in 4 seconds. (of course someone could do it in 1 second with tricks, but i didn't think vaga would know that)

The most easy way to do it of course is click "attack" on another planet, select "all fleet" then it's next next next...

There wasn't enough time or worthwhile to recall my main fleet and send again. what should I do?

I thought of something smart. (don't criticize now, and I hope I can explain my logic clearly)

I sent attack again of 1 RIP and 10 BS, timed exactly 1 second behind his landing, 3 seconds ahead of my main attack. I figured if my RIP manage to take down even 1 probe of his or any ship, he would not be able to utilize the "all ships" button 1 second after landing, he will get an error if he tries to launch all, and hence will give me time for main fleet to hit.

here is the first hit:

The defender has won the battle !
The attacker has lost a total of 8.100.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 21.865.800 units.
A debris field containing 8.951.880 units of Metal and 9.027.600 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

In fact it did more damage than I anticipated, 1 RIP took down more than 300 of his BC and some probes, the rest is big bang....

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 26.129.497 units of Metal, 20.124.844 units of Crystal and 30.392.370 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 176.500 units.
The defender has lost a total of 947.400.900 units.
A debris field containing 298.997.340 units of Metal and 263.426.400 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

Not one of my biggest hits, but sure was fun.
Vaga was onlilne the entire time, and busy moving resources to the planet that was under attack. I could not figure out what he was trying to do, dodge it or ACS defend it with someone. I checked every large hostile fleeter out there, and was pretty confident there isn't enough force to take down my attack.

even though i have questions about Vaga's identity, but still, glotr. it wasn't a big chunk
Moo...