Re: Hells Champions VS. Azguard

Same as before, until surrender or friday 2nd 18:00, most TD end time wins.

We took out the training alliance, now we go for those in charge, lets see if this AZG can live up to its name.
Good farming with your side alliance, respect seans try but hey ho, GLOTR's, you will still be farms.

enjoy the war people :) again i ask people try to refrain from defence bashing.
~Contruga

Its like a said in the other post i all for the war and lots more are however only the leader can make official i guess.... :roll:

This game its not let's not mention other online games-DRi dont want to play how got the biggest fleet or most buildings , wining or losing i certain of one thing i going to have fun , war its the funny part bashing and getting bashed :dance:

Zorg massacre the name says all 8-)

AZGUARD accepts of course, lets see who can get the biggest TD. I think it will be AZGUARD haha. dont worry HC we will give you a gd war =D . who knows maybe you will loose haha.
HARDSTYLE IS THE ONLY STYLE

DIABLO got kicked out of HC yesterday. HC is claiming it was before my attack on them.

Is this how Alliance wars in this game work? Alliances drop their weak players in the middle of wars to prevent them losing the war?

That's ridiculous, unsportsmanlike, and how is this not cheating? It'd be like Azguard adding a couple players with top 10 rankings after the war has been declared. You guys would put up a huge fuss if we did that.

War was declared between two substantiated alliances. How is it fair to change the alliance in the middle of the war?

Azguard has weaker players. By eliminating your weaker players, you have eliminated the usefulness of half of our alliance. Not cool. Not fair.

Because of personal resons in RL Diablo has been removed from the alliance until he can put more time in as it was either this or Vmode, in which case you wouldnt be able to hit him anyway.
Much of your alliance is in Vmode but im not going to call unfair as i know some dont like wars.
(i also know that fireonice has gone from AZG2 to AZG and has 14k fleet points but again havent called unfair about you adding a fleeter to your ranks during war)

Main thing to remember is this is a game, the fun comes in the challenge and so we dont cheat, however RL does come first so Diablo isnt able to join in the war.