curtis wrote:totaldebriscurtis:4.020.000 total debris urweirdsaysi:79.000.000
I thought TD stands for total damage :?
True friends stab you in the front.

Re: curtis vs urwierdsaysi

-klizac- wrote:
curtis wrote:totaldebriscurtis:4.020.000 total debris urweirdsaysi:79.000.000
I thought TD stands for total damage :?yea lol i forgot oh well

I've been failing a lot today. Was installing some more RAM and replacing hard drives in my computer :) I actually checked my iPod while I was waiting for my computer to load and saw the attack. Didn't feel like trying to navigate through the fleet menu with it so I just decided I would clean it up later :)

Thanks for letting me have the Debris. Again. You might wanna get some Recyclers. Thats the only reason that you're not doing much damage to me.

Slash wrote:This is an illegal war according to the rules posted by Zorg.

Besides, its not even entertaining.
That's what i thought at first, but as there is no specific line stating that Individuals cannot declare war on each other i am unsure as to how to proceed.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:
Slash wrote:This is an illegal war according to the rules posted by Zorg.

Besides, its not even entertaining.
That's what i thought at first, but as there is no specific line stating that Individuals cannot declare war on each other i am unsure as to how to proceed.

-Istalris-
From a previous discussion with Zorg, individuals can not declare on each other. He feels the following is sufficient to detail that requirement:

6.Alliances can declare war on individuals and vis versa.
*Maximum ammount of wars from alliances against specific invididuals: 2
*Maximum ammount of wars from individuals against specific alliances: 1

Maybe elevate it? But on the face value, its spam as it doesn't support community involvement nor does it provide any real entertainment value. Just two guys slagging each other off- which they could do via pm.

Besides- are the mods ready to deal with the precedence this sets (like every mug in the game declaring war on other individuals)?