Re: Dacia VS AZG

greetings all i am Gard1 speaker for the alliance A~O.
I wish to lend your ears for but a few moments to make an announcement. that i am personally disgusted to the core by Dacian, as is the alliance that i represent.
We will not be declaring open war with you as to be perfectly honest we are not yet prepared to once again "go unto the breach", but we will be providing all of the help we can possibly muster in aid of Azguard.

neoshagrath wrote:Uhm... Masamune. Which alliance do you lead? :D
Masamune runs the WAP alliance AKA We are Peaceful...

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

Strider sorry for intruding into your thread.......are you planning to take on the mods too :lol:
*coughs* You need to relax and release all the steam out of your ears :D

Hey people go easy on him, he cannot take on all of you *he ain't Rambo* :( :cry: ......Um but I'll cheer for AZG on this war :D ......comparing to my brave moral codes and honorable battle ethics I have to say what you guys from Dacia did was very dishonorable and untrustworthy :P :P :mrgreen:

Peace
General Sparrow.
**“Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness”
“I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace”** - General Sparrow

Personally i despise what Dacia have done here, they have as much honor as a group of dead slugs. By the looks of it they have lost all respect as an alliance from the community.

On this note Azguard, i am behind you , i wish to offer my services to you as a mercenary for the duration of this war. Simply point me in the direction, my fee is the debris fields i create.

People root for the underdog Dacia, perhaps you should wave your white flag already. Consider my offer AZG and get back to me asap.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

That means I should probably stay out of this. Don't want all the mods after Dacia do we?
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

I am offering my services for my own reasons and are neither a spokesman for my alliance nor for others. I think declaring war on an alliance that has been vastly weakened from a war with a very strong alliance so soon, is cowardly. Any Dacian that disagrees with this is free to take it up with my fleet.

I have nothing against AZG, the ones that don't make great farms are genuinely great people and players. Should they accept my offer or not i will hunt Dacia, it is simply a means to an end to help them destroy these cowards that try and snap up the leftovers from a previous war.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

IMO, V has dealt major damages to AZG. What's left of AZG are people who might have managed to evade V and people who already have little to loose. I think AZG will do well.
A really delayed comment. :D
Seasons end.