Re: ~V~ -Vs- AZG

The TD was the same because there were no losses on my side, but don't worry i changed it!
Just thought i'd attempt a bit of humour... but never mind :roll:

All I can say to SOC is, if your gonna try and attack me at least attack something that has more than 50-60 LC and a few sats, i must say from just some quick math SOC it looks like that was by far the most unprofitable night you have ever had, lots of wasted deut especially since I actually ended up getting most of my defenses back after the attack (not that defenses are actually worth all that much). so i lost a couple moons, prolly gonna end up getting them back shortly, good job on that btw, i haven't been able to get one at all small or not to pop so far, but I do know of 1 or 2 that I wanna try. lol Oh btw the fleet is fine and dandy, im not dumb enough to save in that area when i have to work while knowing that you were going to throw a tantrum because of a few hundred ipms. :lol:

PS: I have a few more ipm enemas ready for ya if your interested. oh wait of coarse you are, i forgot people on crack often get bowel obstructions due to dehydration and not eating properly. especially squirrels with the tiny little intestines and what nots. :lol:

ok i checked the math a little closer, you may have actually made a small profit. but i hate math and i'm lazy so whatever. hehe
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Malphage wrote:All I can say to SOC is, if your gonna try and attack me at least attack something that has more than 50-60 LC and a few sats, i must say from just some quick math SOC it looks like that was by far the most unprofitable night you have ever had, lots of wasted deut especially since I actually ended up getting most of my defenses back after the attack (not that defenses are actually worth all that much).
I didnt aim for profit but the fact remains the my "waste of deut" counts in the TD.
Malphage wrote:PS: I have a few more ipm enemas ready for ya if your interested. oh wait of coarse you are, i forgot people on crack often get bowel obstructions due to dehydration and not eating properly. especially squirrels with the tiny little intestines and what nots. :lol:
:lol:

Malphage is probably one of the only AZG players worth hunting from what i've seen. He's not an easy target to catch but a hell of a find if you do.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Catching me is like trying to catch a ghost, you may eventually find and catch it, but it's going to be like spending a night in a demon infested mental asylum for $5,000, just awful and and full of pain and heartache and not fun any way you look at it and most importantly of all not worth it. :D

on a lighter note i guess i should say Weeeeeee i made some waves. hope i remember how to swim. :lol:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Malphage wrote:Catching me is like trying to catch a ghost, you may eventually find and catch it, but it's going to be like spending a night in a demon infested mental asylum for $5,000, just awful and and full of pain and heartache and not fun any way you look at it and most importantly of all not worth it. :D
Haha, yeah, i considered trying to catch you off gaurd and piling my fleet on you a couple of times. Even though i'd win i thought better of it seeing as my nanites would have to work overtime for like 3 days on the rebuild, not to mention i'd have to scrounge up 20k cyclers from somewhere. :shock:

It's not easy having temptation oh so close you know!

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

I'm bound to be hit one day and loose an entire fleet, it happens to the best, i mean nobody has the perfect schedule, and things are going to happen from time to time that keep you away from being able to catch the returning fleet. But by god i'm not going to make it easy on anybody if i can help it lol . ;)