Re: ~V~ -Vs- AZG

Urweirdsaysi wrote:Not really, considering the vast majority of T_F is under protection, so all those members are out. And even then, a couple of us MIGHT be able to place a small dent in some of ~V~'s fleet. Even then, it wouldn't be a substantial hit. Dacia might be able to step it up a bit.

Numbers don't count for anything, really. Unless ACS Attack worked. THEN it might be a little more interesting.

i doub dacia have any fleet... i have hit so many and they have lost their fleet at regular intervals
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

Dont think that because we dont go around announcing who are allies are that we do not have any...... 6 vs 150 does sound like fun though. Whatever you guys feel like you have to do to put a "dent" into our fleets is fine. On a personal note just because we declared war on AZG doesnt mean we do not respect them. Everybody has to start somewhere and just because you guys had a bad start doesnt mean you cant come together and make this war more interesting. I wish everyone in AZG Good Luck and if your fleet gets crashed or your Defences bashed doesnt mean you cant rebuild and learn from your mistakes.
Only the dead have seen the end of war. ~Plato

I agree its not like we picked a war against a small alliance. AZG has been around before i even joined. i think this is a good test for them and i feel we will all learn something from this conflict. its not like its easy fighting 60 people... they are all spread out. i do wish that ACS attack was implemented to spice up this war.
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

Another thing I like to add is that for those who stick out the war, they will learn alot about the game.

Thanks for my moon, Defiant. I've actually been trying for a week and the debris you collected was from all the moonshots.

And what a BIG moon it is :shock: ! Dunno where the moon got the mats from to get so big but wow!
np enjoy!

Good Job ~V~!

AZG its only going to get worse, :mrgreen: but you can make it stop at anytime. Good Luck in whatever choice you make.

Defiant, Please fix your last combat report to show TD and damage inflicted on Niso. You may not be taking this war seriously but we are.
Only the dead have seen the end of war. ~Plato