Re: Sparta declares war on EA

ok sure but u no they have list of rules in zorg empire page....learn to read one day too bad comet couldnt teach u..... :lol: ......lol but ya moderator please varify what he said

lmao honestly im actually not so sure so please varify
Last edited by AHSAN800 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE BROWN
Most people say im on a boat, but im on a damn PLANE!!! catch me now!!!

AHSAN800 wrote:
Bomber wrote:I took this from the war rules:

[-Officially declared mercenaries are the only external entities outside of the warring participants that are allowed to post their combat reports in the wars combat report topic. If the warring parties are keeping a TD (Total Damage) count, the mercenary may add his/her hits to the TD, they must also include the damage they suffered in the TD for the side they are working for.]

What about alliance members attacking the mercenaries of the opposing alliance, are those CR's allowed?
no they're not, they dont count
Yes they do count. Don't post if you don't know.

lol my topics are out and well i atacked a merc in a previous war and they said it didnt count and i did abt 18 mil damage to him too.....wow thanx slash appreciate it ...and bomber i guess ur off to attack soem mercs lol........

lmao i no were urfleets at this very second lmao...... y do u think in our motto it says use ur phlanx fighting formaton lol i have people tracking ur fleet all the time, only reason they dont attack and i dont cause i dont have a fleet and they dont want to get mixed in war casueas long as they not merc ur hit dont count

Well bully to you, enjoy tracking a fleet you can't do anything about. Someone will get me sometime but it won't be a Sparta member

(Response to ahsan's post not Slash)

Slash wrote:Be a little more honest, ASHAN. Your alliance is getting torn apart and not by EA. :twisted:

U? y are u even in this any way i dont get it .........and bomber be carefulwat u wish for