Re: Sparta declares war on EA

"A common practice could be that the mercenaries are paid with the debris fields they create"

That makes no sense to me whatsoever.How can you pay someone with what is either theirs already or fair game?

Istalris wrote:
Spankie wrote:
Weresloth wrote:
If you declare war on somebody and then hire mercs..you are worthless wimps who have no business declaring war.
Mercenaries

-Both participants in a war have the right to hire mercenaries. Both participants are allowed as many mercenaries as they want. Mercenaries may not be “paid” in any way that would violate the milking, pushing and pulling rules. A common practice could be that the mercenaries are paid with the debris fields they create, or could be given Zorg Rubies as payment by their employers with the recently implemented ruby trading system.

Someone needs to chill a little.

-Istalris-
I understand they have the right. I dont really need the copypasta, but lemme know what my views should be from now on so I can post appropriately according to what others think I should believe. NOT!

What is happening to your members? u had 17 now u have 13!!! Guess they were scared. :lol:

Ohh ya! Hi again JoshAndDrew i thought u were inactive! :lol: I am still to strong for u though!
Leader of Eldrith Pirates

if you read the post i made even the admin thinks someone haxed me(personnally i think it was you or your alliance) secodnly zorgan is getting rid of inactives thirldly i happened to actually gove my fleet away while i was gone i let eric have and last but not least ill get to you soon eneough mister 3hour attack :lol: :lol:

this is some seroiously sad crap u want us to forfit when were kicking ur ***(can i cuss in forums???) dang man commet i warned u dont attack zorg have u seen his defences???? lol just wait till im back we have a 11 way attack planned out............wath ur backs :D u all are abt to go dowwwn lmao 37 planets 7 players 11 targets oh and comet u shouldnt talk u have no fleet any more lol we are ready for this war lol u allll...................u allllllllll :twisted: D0NE
THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE BROWN
Most people say im on a boat, but im on a damn PLANE!!! catch me now!!!

hey i dont think that we have any mercs.
hmmm... we're doing this by our selves!
and JoshAndDrew why do you always take the oppossite side from comettail27? :?:
:idea: oh i know! you're tryin to look tough. ;)
well it ain't workin.
i am talkin like a cowboy now.
and there just ain't enuf room in the galaxy fer the both of ya!
i wanna see a faceoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well gotta go.
see yall later.
~ilikepieyum~
actually ya might see me flyin in my little spaceship!
my spaceship looks like this------->
it is a pretty spaceship :D

ilikepieyum wrote:hey i dont think that we have any mercs.
hmmm... we're doing this by our selves!
and JoshAndDrew why do you always take the oppossite side from comettail27? :?:
:idea: oh i know! you're tryin to look tough. ;)
well it ain't workin.
i am talkin like a cowboy now.
and there just ain't enuf room in the galaxy fer the both of ya!
i wanna see a faceoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well gotta go.
see yall later.
~ilikepieyum~
actually ya might see me flyin in my little spaceship!
my spaceship looks like this------->
it is a pretty spaceship :D

if commet and josh have a face off josh the whole sparta alliance is on ur side u were one of us ater all so we are on ur side commet has nothing anymore this war will prob be closing soon the way its going

ilikepieyum wrote:well comet has the whole e~a and UGN on his side!
that is 93 players. ;) i wanna see you take on that!
:? i'd be scared if i were you :shock:
~ilikepieyum~

WE are already taking u all on and we winning too ohhhh and ironically not us but u all the ones scared atm..............lmaocheck destruction :lol: