Re: Dacia VS AZG

And I was just so *eagerly* awaiting his return from V mode...
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

So when are the little Dacians going to come out of hiding? They know that they have lost but just are dragging this on longer tha it needs to be. Just let ur fleets sit so we can eat them or surrender already.

Dios mio.

Excellent work on your latest hit Defiant.

I was looking for his fleet too, not long been out of VM has he? Keep on kicking what's left of Dacia's ***. :lol:

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Thanks! I've been tracking that fleet for the last week or 2 and noticed a lack of fleetsaving.. But that defense was a hard nut to crack, all i can say is - DAMN it was ALOT of IPMs! Especially when you only have nanite 3 on the planet to build them!

Anyways, Dacian1 also now in v-mode???

A better question is where's the last Dacian or two still in possession of a pair of stones.
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

Nah, you still got a few, Faroan3, Overcrash, chokie, to name the obvious targets.
Whenever my fleet gulps down deuterium, it belches DF

-pwnage
ZEFA