Re: Dacia VS AZG

I havent really been following the war so Im sorry for hijacking but where the f**k is Plainstrider? The mighty Plainstrider who waged war on AZG when we were pounding them, then as soon as we ended the war and I took a pop at him (Which he miraculously dodged while he was offline :? ), went into (v) while he "worked on a project". Spineless...

Squirrel wrote:He is still in (v) in-game.
And he'll still be in (V)...I don't think that he's gonna return...He's to "busy" with "a project" :lol:

Alive, or just breathing ?

Adassa wrote:
Squirrel wrote:He is still in (v) in-game.
And he'll still be in (V)...I don't think that he's gonna return...He's to "busy" with "a project" :lol:
Spineless.. Takes alot of courage to go to war, I tip my hat to Defiant for leading his boys (and girls) through 2 wars and looking likely to come out on the right side of this.

Defiant wrote:Thanks SOC!
Dacia down to 12 members including their v-mode players :?
Good luck Defiant!

Alive, or just breathing ?

Hey...Umm quick question: Why are all of the Azure members on the Dacia vs. AZG topic when they have their own? I'm just curious if this is where Azure wants to help AZG or if there war isn't that important as this one. :s Sorry to interrupt.

I think its just because its essentially the same war since were allies working together against the same enemy, and its more convenient for them just to post here after reading the new replies.
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++