Re: Sparta declares war on EA

huh obviously you dont get it the attack was ON ME my defenses show up in the attack it sates it as attacker cometail and defewnder JOSHANDDREW therefore it is valid td

josh is corect and a moderator has already implied that it is also corrcct

Weresloth wrote:Well he gets the CR I suppose

so in case it is a valid TD
THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE BROWN
Most people say im on a boat, but im on a damn PLANE!!! catch me now!!!

No you dont get it, if your defences were enough , you wouldnt have called for help by acs defence ... So the hit wasnt yours ...
Now if you want to add the TD only because the hit has taken place on your planet than allright , I dont care , not my war , but hey concratz you can colonise planets ...

phil wrote:No you dont get it, if your defences were enough , you wouldnt have called for help by acs defence ... So the hit wasnt yours ...
Now if you want to add the TD only because the hit has taken place on your planet than allright , I dont care , not my war , but hey concratz you can colonise planets ...

no i totaly understand, ur saying that if some one else fought the fight for u they should get credit they saved ur but......thats wat ur saying and i totaly respectand half agree but it showed josh's name in TD thats y it is being counted for us.......u were just trying to help lol .....

Well you seem to understand , but I maintain , I dont think its loyal to count a hit for you just because it happened on your planet ... Just shows what kind of person you are ... But again , thats just me , and not my war ...

yes true thats just u and not ur war...not trying to sound hars...but u hae a good point but noone else minds and moderators okay with it so it is getting counted...now we need togetback on topic abt this war not just 1 hit

thanx for concern phil......

Well I offered my services as a merc for E-A ... I am doing this alone and not in conjunction with the RAWK alliance ... If comettail accept my offer he will post it in here ...
Maybe it will concern me after all !

ohh did i hurt phils feeling that really wouldnt look so good a top plauer coming in te side of an alliance that already thratens and out-numbers us and were stil winning again just shows what kind of person you are but...that would give reason for the rest of my friends worried about their image to come in on our side....