Re: curtis vs [RUNES]

Witchywoman wrote:
curtis wrote:funny your leader tell you not to ***** but you guys do it anyways,stfu and stop complaning or surrender

There was no "bitching" done by either of the posters. Weresloth pointed out your posting error on the cr's and you call that "bitching"? Keep the stfu's to a minimum and deal with the comments like the adult you claim to be. Two people make comments and you get agitated already. :o

Best of luck to both participating warring parties.
can you quit clogging up my thread plz?thx

curtis wrote:can you quit clogging up my thread plz?thx

Interesting and I was wishing both parties good luck, but after that comment from you, I hope your fleet gets fried. :roll:

Awwww guess the answer to your question would be NO. :lol:
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Witchywoman wrote:
curtis wrote:can you quit clogging up my thread plz?thx

Interesting and I was wishing both parties good luck, but after that comment from you, I hope your fleet gets fried. :roll:

Awwww guess the answer to your question would be NO. :lol:
funny i dint ask for your luck :roll:

Alliance war section, if you look at all the other topics in here, everybody posts thier opinions or suggestions or comments. Why is this one any different? Just asking why the sudden change of heart on alliance was topic

1 WARNING FOR MOD BAITING AND SPAM. -Slash

let me take a swing in the ball park here its a war section and latly no talk about the war ive just seen a bunch of people argueing with curtis and telling him to stfu so can we please get back to the war thanks...

I wasnt mod baiting, i was simply asking why the big change in subject when all along ppl have injected opinion into the war topics. So whatever, if you wanna take it that way, then nothing really new I guess.

1 WARNING FOR MOD BAITING. -Slash

curtis wrote:lawl 2 mod baitings :lol: pwned spankie
That is considered trolling curtis, if you do not wish it to be done to you then I suggest you refrain from doing it to others.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!