Re: Dacia VS AZG

Dacian1 wrote:there will be no peace, in this conditions...:evil:
Of course there will be no peace... :roll:

Alive, or just breathing ?

I'm just a spectator and I think Dacia is on par with AZG. How much more will the members of the alliance involved think?
Dacia declared war on AZG (possibly thinking they could easily take them down with ~V~), but then it backfired. Most of the community sided with AZG. That's the dplomats' fault IMO.

Sometimes it's just a matter of pride. But some people may say it's just foolishness. Some value honor as the highest standard of living while some think of it as a piece of s***t.

You say that surrendering is toughest decision to make? I say that is BS! Yeah you can possibly surrender at the start of a war without losing anything, but with a war that has gone on for days? I'd say you just can't handle it.
In ZE you can taunt any high ranked player and outrun him (if you're not a turtle).
Note: It's not that easy to outrun an experienced player but it's also not that easy to catch a devout fleetsaver. I believe that the recognition of crashing a good player is more rewarding than the actual profits.
So I think choosing to surrender is just choosing the easier way out.

You say that I'm selfish and I'm not thinking about the less experienced players? I say that's another BS.
OMG! I don't have enough spare time. :( Be back in a few, :)
Seasons end.

neoshagrath wrote: So I think choosing to surrender is just choosing the easier way out.

You say that I'm selfish and I'm not thinking about the less experienced players? I say that's another BS.
Experienced player? No doubt. Experienced leader? I may have to disagree with that.

Gaming experience and diplomatic experience are two entirely different categories. Sometimes the best decisions are those that seem wrong. Keeping all the members in your alliance (Many of whom, according to their value of honor, will stay simply to say they didn't high-tail it out. Very common, especially if its the only Alliance they've been in.) in a war none of them wish to participate in is in and of itself selfishness. I've got very high morals when it comes to leaving alliances, but any Alliance that continues a pointless war just for a couple "Nice jobs" and "Congrats" isn't going down the right path, methinks.

The war has turned into an occasional nice hit and defense bashing. I think I'd surrender just to get the monotony over with (Thats if I led AZG or DACIA, the war isn't exactly...War, anymore). Pride hurts both parties, not just the loser. I could understand if you actually lost something from it but...Really? AZG lost to ~V~ and I'm pretty sure they got a HIGHER social standing after that.

Yeah, sorry, forgot to add that disclaimer :(

I'm not trying to tell you what to do, you've got your own motives for it. I'm simply voicing an opinion :)

Dacian1 wrote::) I dont care about what you think about me...
Is it too late to change my "best sportsmanship" vote?...
Adassa wrote:
Of course there will be no peace... :roll:
Lol Adassa! :lol: You made me laugh so hard at this post, my good friend!
Witchywoman wrote:Dacian1 according to cafe zepplin
cafe zeppelin wrote:Peace talks are also between us.
.... So does your statement mean that there are not peace talks between Dacia and AZG?
Witchywoman, I think that he was saying it as a "peace talks are our business" rather than "we're talking about peace amongst ourselves". Does that help out a little bit?..
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

It is a nice one. Especially since I was serious and actually changed it :?.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

great for you, mister! I dont want to be on a list but... thank you anyway for a nominalization! :)
serrious!