Re: Dacia VS AZG

The people who asked me the question were told that I would see what I could find out in the forums under the war topic and to read answers given there regarding it. See here is the thing, if I don't know the answer but know where to guide them to find it I do so... I posed the statement in the war topic to gain the answer for the ones questioning, and got bit at because of it. I refuse to tell someone that they have to post the questions and have them get bit as I did.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

She did everyone a favor. A lot of people take her work granted. Be thankful that Witch not only gets the job done, but gets it done to the best of her ability.

To get back on topic; I really want to hear what Defiant and Dacian1 have to say about how the way things stand right now.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Yes "Armchair Quarterbacking" this war is nice. We would all know what the honorable Defiant and the dacian leader are thinking.

The dacian leader has been quite vocal in this forum.

Last I heard from the honorable Defiant was that the status quo is satisfactory.

Hopefully Illie will surrender once he's given command of Dacia.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

are you gonna fight then? if you are not surrendering that means you plan to win.
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

Dacian1 according to cafe zepplin
cafe zeppelin wrote:Peace talks are also between us.
.... So does your statement mean that there are not peace talks between Dacia and AZG?
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Neither Ilie and neither Dacian1 will surrender to this war...With Ilie in charge,is obvious that this war will continue many weeks from now on...

Alive, or just breathing ?

Gale wrote:Hopefully Illie will surrender once he's given command of Dacia.

We shall see. There is much profit to be made from this war. It seems only the spectators want it to end.

The dacian leader knows how to end it, because he chose to start it. If he wants peace it is up to him. Otherwise it is the status quo.