Re: Dacia VS AZG

Thanks istalris! Loosing domengski's fleet was a set back, but i'm sure he'll be back up there soon!

Dacian1, if your intent is to end the war you need to negotiate peace with Defiant and AZG. Barring that, the only way the conflict is ended is by Unconditional Surrender.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

I agree with Khan. Dacian1, I would strongly suggest taking his advice.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Actually, what it sounds like Dacian1 is saying is that he is very close to bailing on the game and his alliance, leaving them to fend for themselves rather than do something honorable like surrender.

Just my perspective (which is uncannily right for an old senile dude like me).

I have been in pm's with Dacian1. He seems to want to put Ilie as the leader of Dacia and allow Ilie to decide what to do, however at this time Ilie is in v mode so I am unsure as to how he will proceed. *shrugs* I have given him his options for ending this war as per the rules, so I am just waiting on further word from that side of the war.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

:::Dacian1:::

If you believe, truly, that surrendering will make you weak, you are sadly mistaken. Surrendering is the strongest thing that you are capable of doing in this situation.

I am young, but I have a little bit of wisdom on my shoulders. Think about what I said.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Dacian1 wrote:I dont sey anything about surrender. No surender! :)
Just a draw! :)
Sorry Dacian1, you know the rules... the only ways to end the war are if one alliance surrenders, one alliance disbands or both alliance leaders agree to a mutual peace and declare it in this forum. The rules are not going to be changed to accomodate someone just because they want them to.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Dacian1 wrote:I dont sey anything about surrender. No surender! :)
Just a draw! :)
As I said in the previous post, the rules don't allow for one side to declare it a draw.

You need to negotiate peace with Azguard. If they agree to end all hostilities, it can be declared a draw.

Think of real life for a moment. There are a million examples of nation-states that initiated war, only to end up losing. It has to a mutual agreement between both sides. Outside of that, an unconditional surrender. You can't dictate the terms of a peace.

It seems like you and Plainstrider initiated this conflict. He has been in vacation mode for a long time. If you are planning to abandon the game, your last act should be that of negotiating a peace for your members.

With you leaving the game and the two that appear to be your two top generals in Vacation mode (Ilie and Plainstrider), you are leaving your alliance in an awful position. Though you perceived Azguard to be in a weakened position, you have discovered otherwise. Outside of Domengski's suicide dash, your alliance has not fared well. It is time to step up and do the right thing.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh